Recovery Support Services
Copyright @ NTACE.ORG. All rights reserved.
Sometimes in the wave of change, we find our true direction.
NTACE, Inc. is a licensed and funded non-profit
TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH STATE FUNDED PROGRAM
NTACE proudly offers Recovery Support Services to those who are in our MAT Fort Worth program. This service provides long-term coaching that includes the following:
- Transportation to and from treatment, recovery support activities, and employment through means of Uber, Lyft, public transportation, and staff - if needed.
- Employment and job training services, including but not limited to, resume building, computer/internet access to submit online applications, transportation to interviews/work, etc,.
- Case management and individual services coordination
- Resources for other services including Ryan White, Legal, TANF, food stamps, etc,.
- Relapse Prevention
- Marriage education
- Parent education/child development
- Peer-to-peer services mentoring and coaching
- Life skills
- One-time emergency/utilities assistance ($250 maximum)
- One-time assistance to secure recovery housing ($450 maximum)
- Group Activities
- Health & Wellness resources including hygiene packs, gift cards, assistance with legal papers, etc,.
Peer Coach Steven Ard, Jr. 682-408-3723