Recovery Support Services
Copyright @ NTACE.ORG. All rights reserved.
NTACE proudly offers Recovery Support Services to those who are in our MAT Fort Worth Program. It includes Long-Term Coaching that includes the following:
- transportation to and from treatment, recovery support activities, and employment (Uber/ Lyft, public transportation and staff may provide transportation in certain instances);
- employment and job training services (resume building, computer/ internet to submit online applications, transportation to interviews/ work).
- case management/individual services coordination;
- linkages with other services (Ryan White, legal, TANF, food stamps, etc.);
- relapse prevention;
- child care;
- family/marriage education;
- peer-to-peer services, mentoring, and coaching;
- life skills;
- One-time emergency utilities assistance ($250 max)
- One-time assistance to secure recovery housing ($450 max)
- parent education/child development;
- health and wellness (hygiene packs, gift cards, help with legal papers);